Upcoming cohort: May 8 - June 16
📅 6 weeks 🔧 Live weekly workshops ✍️ Insightful coursework projects
🎖 Official certification 🔥 Exclusive Slack channel
🧠 Access to a bank of templates & frameworks
Let’s face it, carrying the load of your company’s customer success strategy can take its toll. CS leaders are pulled in chaotic directions, from dealing with ongoing customer requests and cross-departmental issues. We get it. You need time to learn, share and leverage your skills with like-minded CS leaders.
By the end of the program, you’ll have soaked in a plethora of new knowledge and leave with sharper leadership and team management skills. You’ll learn about cross-departmental alignment and how to build your stellar CS team, refresh yourself on metrics, feedback, and how to actually drive product adoption.
With our leadership accelerator program, you’ll cover all the bases (and more!) in a concise and rewarding package. Through facilitated discussion and networking, you’ll have a refreshed perspective allowing you to return to work and make decisions to benefit your business and your career growth.
“CSC is a thriving online community that enables CS professionals around the globe to connect, network, and learn from who’s who in the CS Industry about the latest CS trends and key insights.”
-Vish Walia, Global Scale Strategy Lead, Customer Success at Microsoft
How it works.
Each week of the two-month program you’ll:
⏰ Get stuck into 1-2 hour’s worth of leadership curriculum
🎬 Learn from Vinli, Public Input, Roster & more with bonus footage
👩💻 Participate in live presentations and networking sessions
✅ Complete mandatory exams to test your understanding of the theory
🧠 Work on hands-on coursework activities to put everything into practice
🙋♀️ Get involved in lively discussions in your private alumni channel
🛠 Access a bank of industry-standard templates and frameworks
Learn from customer success leaders like these:
(Plus many, many more)
VP, Customer Success at Vinli Inc.
Chief Customer Officer at Onna
Chief Customer Officer at Roster
Renata Kashiwaya Pinheiro
VP, Customer Success at WeGift
Director of Customer Success at PublicInput
Head of Customer Success at Growth Engineering
Meet our course tutor, Simon Schwartz.
Simon is a Senior Customer Success Manager at TrueLayer, a payments focused fintech based in London. He’s previously worked across a variety of fields such as e-commerce, data tech, and advertising both in customer success and product marketing. Originally from Chicago, Simon completed his MBA at the University of Cambridge and has been living in the UK since.
What you'll accomplish
By the end of the six-week program you’ll:
💪 Be more informed, confident, and impactful in every aspect of being a great customer success leader.
🏅 Have all the knowledge, tools, and skills needed to build and scale a gold-standard customer success team.
💡 Be equipped with endless leadership insights from the likes of Vinli, Onna, Roster, PublicInput, and more.
Join a Customer Success Leadership Accelerator cohort that suits you. 👇
|Cohort||Start date||End date||Sign up here|
|Q2 2023||Monday, May 08||Friday, June 16||Reserve your seat|
|Q3 2023||Monday, September 25||Friday, November 3||Reserve your seat|
Looking to learn as a team? Reach out to us.
The team that learns together, stays together. If you’ve got a team of three or more CS leaders who are looking to get certified, then drop Tom a message about team rates at: [email protected].
P.S: If you need help convincing your boss, we've done the hard part for you.
Built with the best of the best.
The Customer Success Leadership Accelerator program has been built with the help of the brightest minds in CS today. We’ve worked night and day to bring you content and insights from CCOs, Directors, and VPs of Customer Success, so you can rest assured that you’re in the best hands possible. Ever heard of those little-known companies called Onna, HubSpot and ServiceNow? We thought that might have got your attention. Well, you're in luck, as they're shaping the content of this program.
One of the most rewarding aspects of this program is you’ll be able to tap directly into their tried and tested tactics, strategies, and methodologies and put all that intel into building your killer strategy.
Program schedule 👩🏫
- Welcome to week 1!
- Leadership & customer success [Nils Vinje & Vish Walia]
- Live tutorial: your personal best leadership story
- From individual contributor to management: a CSM’s transition [ServiceNow]
- Adoption and change management in customer success [Microsoft]
- Coursework #1: customer success leadership
- Live presentation [leadership panel]: leading CS teams through change
- Hello from week 2! 👋
- Live tutorial: Experiences of leaders and managers
- Coursework #2: your team's relationships
- Building successful customer success teams [UXCam]
- Fundamentals of establishing a CS org [UiPath]
- Building CS teams [SixFifty]
- First things first: Top priorities for establishing a scalable customer function [Sayge]
- Live presentation: Managing a large-scale CS team
- Week 3, bring it on!!
- Live tutorial: Expectation setting
- Coursework #3: Retention & personas
- Leveraging technology to balance scale and personalization [LinkedIn]
- Best practices for customer onboarding [Searchmetrics]
- The 3 building blocks every advocacy program needs [Influitive]
- Panel discussion: Converting customers into advocates [Hubspot, Onna & more...]
- Live presentation: The customer journey
- Here's to the fourth week!
- Live tutorial: Processes and problems
- Coursework #4: Processes
- Panel discussion: Making the most of customer insights across CS
- Building a successful cross-departmental customer strategy [Francesca-Elizabeth Havemann-Salisbury]
- Live presentation: Alignment between CS and other departments
- Week 5! 👊
- Live tutorial: The tech stack, tools and software
- Coursework #5: OKRs/ARR/Health index, information overload?
- Moving from just-in-time churn mitigation to proactive risk identification and mitigation [LinkedIn]
- Customer churn advice [Growth Sandwich]
- Segmentation model and Engagements [Zoom]
- Live presentation: Metrics and data
- The final countdown! ⏱
- Live tutorial: Personal values
- Coursework #6: Assessing soft skills
- Panel discussion: How to effectively communicate the value of the CS function [E2open, Threekit & more...]
- Why CS should be the hub of a SaaS business strategy [Malwarebytes]
- How do you prove the value of customer success? [Q&A with Vinli]
- Live presentation: The value CS brings to an org
Q. Who’s this program aimed at?
A. If you’re a CSM with a solid knowledge of CS and looking to move up the career ladder into a leadership position, this course is definitely worth your time. Not only will it fill in a lot of gaps in your current skill sets, but it will strengthen your case for career advancement.
Q. When does the program start?
A. Enrolment is open for all programs in 2023, dates are in the table above. Your dedicated leadership accelerator alumni channel will be open from the moment you register and forevermore after the program's concluded.
Q: What price is the program?
A: The program’s price is $1,999. We have some early bird discounts available alongside team discounts, if >3 people would like to take part.
Q: How long will I have access to the content once the program’s finished?
A: Forever and always! After a one-off payment, you’ll get infinite access to the entire curriculum content, plus bonus footage, fireside chats, coursework, alumni, templates, and frameworks. For. Life.
Q: What time will the live sessions take place?
A: We’ve positioned the live, weekly presentations at the most universally-friendly time we can find. They’ll be early morning (9am-10am) for those in a PST timezone, midday for those in an EST timezone, and early evening for all our European folks.
Q: Do you offer recordings of the live, weekly presentations?
A: 1000%. We’ve got you covered. A day or two after the session, we’ll upload the presentation recording and slide deck into your dashboard for your perusal! After that, they’ll be yours to refer back to whenever you like, for as long as you like.
Q: How long will the program take to complete?
A: Six, sweet weeks. After that, the weekly presentations, coursework, etc., will come to an end. Although never fear, you’ll have access to all the materials to learn from to infinity and beyond. What’s more is you’ll have permanent access to the exclusive alumni channel, so you can stay in touch with and learn from your leadership accelerator program peers.
Q: How different are these materials from those in the CSC membership plan?
A: They’re a whole different kettle of fish. You won’t have the content in our curriculum or fireside chats in a membership plan – that’s a fact. The same applies to the live presentation too – these will be delivered live on the day and will be 100% exclusive to you and your peers. Our leadership accelerator program is the only place you can tap into these materials.